A guide on how to integrate PagerDuty with Plecto.
Table of contents
Available data types
Import data directly from PagerDuty and create custom dashboards for your operations data. Currently, you can import the following data types:
- Escalation Policies
- Log Entries
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources.
Where to find technical details?
Visit our PagerDuty integration page to find the technical details, including the available data types and their update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Integrate PagerDuty with Plecto
- First, you need to generate an API token in PagerDuty. Read this article to learn more about the API keys in PagerDuty.
- Open Plecto, then go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > PagerDuty.
- Insert your API token and click Next.
An example of a new PagerDuty data source page.
4. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
5. (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
6. Click Next to finish and import your data.
To help you get started, Plecto imports 30 days of data. To import more, open the data source settings and click Import more data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.