A guide on how to integrate MobiKOM with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your MobiKOM account to Plecto:
- Calls. You will see the duration, type of calls, status, and more.
The Calls data type is solely based on webhooks, which means that Plecto cannot import historical data. Once you create the data source, it will be empty and start adding registrations as your calls happen.
Step 1: Find your account name and API key in MobiKOM
To integrate MobiKOM with Plecto, you need to know your MobiKOM account number (Brugernavn) and generate an API key. You can find these credentials by logging in via kunde.bizfone.dk/login and clicking on Integration > API.
Step 2: Create a MobiKOM data source in Plecto
- Open Plecto in a separate browser tab.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > MobiKOM.
- Insert your account number.
- Insert the API key you generated in your MobiKOM account.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the Title field.
- Click Next.
- Select the data type to import.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Step 3: Configure webhooks in MobiKOM
MobiKOM sends data to Plecto only through webhooks. To get your data in Plecto, you need to set up the webhooks. Here's how to do it:
- Log in to your MobiKOM account.
- Press the Jeres løsning button under Ændringer in the left sidebar.
- Log in by pressing Log ind på løsning.
- Expand the Integration section in the left sidebar and click on Medarbejder integration.
- Click Indstillinger for medarbejder integration. This will open a popup.
- Click on the HTTP Metode drop-down menu and choose the value POST.
- You will see four text inputs. These inputs should be filled in with their corresponding values that you can find in your MobiKOM data source settings. See the values in the following inputs (the three bottom inputs have the same value).
- Click the Gem button in the bottom-left of the popup.
- To finish, click on Opdater system in the top-right corner.
Your MobiKOM webhooks should now be configured properly!
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.