A guide on how to connect LeadDesk to Plecto.
LeadDesk provides an SQL server to its clients that can be used for reporting. Since Plecto can integrate directly with SQL, it makes connecting it to LeadDesk really easy.
Before you connect LeadDesk to Plecto, you need to request login information from LeadDesk. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for SQL Reporting Server login details for use with Plecto; you will have to enter this information when creating a MySQL data source in Plecto. LeadDesk will also want to know our public IP addresses for whitelisting.
After having received an email reply, you can retrieve the login information. Follow the directions in the email. Once you succeed, you will receive a response in the following format:
You can now use this information to connect LeadDesk to Plecto.
Be aware: Please know that your access will not work until LeadDesk has carried out the IP whitelisting.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > MySQL in Plecto.
- Enter the following database settings:
- Name: Give a name to your credentials.
- Server type:
- Database name:
cc_1234. Replace the "1234" with your ID number. The ID is visible as the first four characters in your LeadDesk username.
- Username: Provided by LeadDesk
- Password: Provided by LeadDesk
- Use SSH Tunnel: Select this if you want to pass your data over an encrypted connection.
- Click "Continue."
- Configure SQL statements for the data you want to pull from LeadDesk to Plecto, then click "Save."