A guide on how to integrate your K3 Imagine data with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your K3 Imagine account to Plecto:
- Transaction Lines
K3 Imagine integration page
Visit our K3 Imagine integration page to find technical information on the automatic data update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate K3 Imagine with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > K3 Imagine.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the Title field.
- Enter your K3 Imagine username and password. It's the same you use to log in to your K3 Imagine account.
- Enter the Integration ID. You can find the integration (also called extension) in the Platform Admin menu. Contact your K3 representative in case you need help.
- Click Next.
- Choose the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.