A guide on how to integrate Jira with Plecto.
Table of contents
Import data directly from Jira and create custom dashboards for your development data. For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and store it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data types:
Where to find technical details?
Visit our Jira integration page to find the technical details, including the available data types and their update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Jira with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Jira.
- You will have to log in to your account. Click Next.
- Click Accept to give Plecto read access to your data.
- Select the project you want to import. Expand the Advanced settings if you want to change the data source title, default date used in formulas, or the employee field.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
- If you want to import more projects, repeat the steps 1-5.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.