A guide on how to integrate Insightly with Plecto.
This integration supports custom fields for all data types. For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your Insightly account to Plecto:
Insightly integration page
Visit our Insightly integration page to find technical information on the automatic data update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Find your API key and Instance Pod in Insightly
- Log in to Insightly, then go to User Settings and find the API section.
- If you see an API key, you can copy and use this key in step 2. If you don't see a key, click Generate new API key.
- In the same API section, you should see an API URL. You need the URL to retrieve your Instance Pod. In the example
https://api.na7.insightly.com, the Instance Pod is
- Open Plecto in a new browser tab and proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Create a data source in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Insightly.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the Title field.
- Insert your API key and Instance Pod, then click Next.
- Now you can choose what data types to import.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.