A guide on how to integrate your HubSpot data with Plecto.
Import data directly from HubSpot and create real-time dashboards and reports for your CRM KPIs. For each data type you add, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data types:
- Custom Data Types
- Marketing Emails
Plecto uses webhooks to delete registrations in Contacts, Companies, Deals and to update registrations in Contacts, Companies. We also support deleting registrations in Tickets, but this action happens with each automatic import and is not related to webhooks.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > HubSpot.
- Click Next and log in to your HubSpot account.
3. Click Grant access to give Plecto permission to access your HubSpot data.
4. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
5. (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
6. Click Next to continue and import your data.
To help you get started, Plecto automatically imports data for the past 30 days. If you want to import more data from HubSpot, open the data source settings and click Import more data. Read more in Manual Refresh and Import of Data.
When we import the data type Tickets, we import a field called Pipeline. This field only shows the ID of the pipeline, and if you want to know which pipeline it represents, you have to look in HubSpot.
Knowing the name of the pipeline can help you filter your data by the correct ID in Plecto (for example, when building formulas or creating KPIs on dashboards).
Here's how to find the pipeline ID in HubSpot:
- Open HubSpot, click on your account in the top-right and open Profile & Preferences.
- Navigate to Data Management > Objects > Tickets and open the Pipelines tab.
3. Select the pipeline of which you'd like to see the ID.
4. Click on the </> icon next to the pipeline name to see the ID.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.