A guide on how to integrate your Harvest data with Plecto.
Table of contents
Plecto creates one data source for each data type you import. All data sources are listed under Data management > Data sources. These are the currently available data types you can import from Harvest:
- Time Entries
Harvest integration page
Visit our Harvest integration page to find technical information on the automatic data update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to create Harvest data sources in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Harvest.
- Click Next. You will have to log in to your Harvest account.
- Choose the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.