A guide on how to integrate Guesty with Plecto.
Table of contents
Import your data from Guesty and see your property management KPIs in real time. For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. Plecto currently supports the following data types:
- Invoice Lines
Visit our Guesty integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Get your Guesty credentials
Before you can integrate Guesty with Plecto, you need to find a Client ID and Client Secret in your Guesty account. Follow the steps described in Guesty's support article.
Step 2: Connect Guesty with Plecto
- Open Plecto and go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Guesty.
- Enter your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
To help you get started, Plecto imports 30 days of data. To import more, open the data source settings and click Import more data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.