A guide on how to integrate your GitLab data with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with GitLab currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Merge Requests
Integration technical details
Visit our GitLab integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate GitLab with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > GitLab.
- Click Next and log in to your GitLab account.
- Click Authorize to give Plecto read access to your GitLab data.
- Select the data types you wish to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.