A guide on how to integrate your Freshservice account with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Freshservice currently allows you to import the following data types:
Integration technical details
Visit our Freshservice integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Freshservice with Plecto
In order to integrate Freshservice with Plecto, you need to find your Freshservice subdomain and an API key.
Step 1: Get your Freshservice credentials
- Log in to your Support Portal.
- Click on your profile in the top-right corner, then click Profile settings.
- You should see your API key on the right. Copy the key and move on to step 2.
Step 2: Create Freshservice data sources in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Freshservice.
- Insert your API key.
- Enter your subdomain. The subdomain is the first part of your full Freshservice domain. For example,
mycompanyis the subdomain in the URL
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.