A guide on how to integrate Freshsales with Plecto and display your business metrics on real-time dashboards.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Freshsales currently allows you to import the following data types:
Integration technical details
Visit our Freshsales integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Freshsales with Plecto
To integrate Freshsales with Plecto, you need to provide your Freshsales subdomain and an API key.
- To get the API key, open Freshsales, then click on your profile picture > Settings > API settings. You should see your API key. Copy the key. Here's Freshsales help guide.
- The subdomain is the first part of your full Freshsales domain (part of a URL). For example,
mycompanyis the subdomain in the following URL:
Now you're ready to integrate Freshsales with Plecto. Open Plecto and follow the steps below:
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Freshsales.
- Insert your API key and subdomain.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.