A guide on how to integrate Freshdesk with Plecto and display your business metrics on real-time dashboards.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Freshdesk currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Satisfaction Ratings
Integration technical details
Visit our Freshdesk integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Freshdesk with Plecto
In order to integrate Freshdesk with Plecto, you need to find your Freshdesk subdomain and an API key.
Here's a Freshdesk article on how to find your API key. As for the subdomain, it's the first part of your full Freshdesk domain. For example,
mycompany is the subdomain in the following URL:
Once you have the credentials, open Plecto and follow these steps:
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Freshdesk.
- Insert your API key and subdomain.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.