A guide on how to integrate FlexPOS with Plecto and display your business metrics on real-time dashboards.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with FlexPOS currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Invoice Headers
- Invoice Lines
Integration technical details
Visit our FlexPOS integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate FlexPOS with Plecto
To connect FlexPOS to Plecto, you should find your FlexPOS Client UID. If you have trouble finding the UID, reach out to FlexPOS support. They should provide you with a UID in the following format:
Once you have the UID, open Plecto and follow these steps:
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > FlexPOS.
- Enter your Client UID and click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.