A guide on how to integrate Fiken with Plecto and display your accounting KPIs on real-time dashboards.
Table of contents
Import data directly from Fiken and create real-time dashboards for your accounting KPIs. With our integration to Fiken, you can import the following data types:
- Invoice lines
- Purchase lines
- Purchase payments
- Sales lines
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources.
Visit our Fiken integration page to find more detailed information on the available data types, update frequencies, custom field support, and more.
Are you handling data for multiple companies in Fiken?
If you're handling accounting for multiple companies in Fiken, you need to specify the company when selecting a data type for import. Plecto will then import all contacts, invoices, or other data types you choose relative to the selected company.
Therefore, we recommend adding the company name to the data source title in the Advanced settings, for example, "Fiken Invoices - The Awesome Company" or "Fiken Purchases - Etsy."
One configuration session per company
If you work with multiple companies and want to import invoices (or other data) for all of them, you will have to add new Fiken data sources and select a different company each time.
Integrate Fiken with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Fiken.
- Click Next and log in to your Fiken account.
3. Click Godkjenn (Authorize) to give Plecto read access to your Fiken data.
4. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto. For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and place it under Data management > Data sources.
5. Select a company and expand the Advanced settings to adjust the data source title. Changing the title will help you understand what data your data source contains.
6. Click Next to finish and import your Fiken data.
Do you want to import more data?
Learn how to run a manual data import and get all your historical data into Plecto.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.