A guide on how to integrate your Easy Project data with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one Easy Project data source and store it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your Easy Project account to Plecto:
In order to connect your Easy Project account to Plecto, you need to obtain an API key from Easy Project and find your domain.
- To get your API key, click on your user icon in the top-right corner.
- Click Edit and scroll to the bottom of the page. You should see the API key field. If you don't have an API key, you can generate a new one by clicking Generate API Key on the right.
- Copy the API key. You will have to use it when creating an Easy Project data source in Plecto.
- Find your domain. You can see the domain in the URL, and it looks similar to the following:
- Open Plecto in a separate browser tab.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Easy Project.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the field Title.
- Enter your Easy Project domain.
- Insert the API key you copied from your Easy Project account.
- Click Next.
- Choose the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.