Dynamics 365 Business Central
A guide on how to integrate your Dynamics 365 Business Central
Table of contents
For each data type you add, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Here are all the data types you can currently import from Dynamics 365 Business Central to Plecto:
- General Ledger Entries
- Purchase Invoices
- Sales Invoices
- Sales Orders
- Sales Quotes
Find more information about the technical details such as data type update frequency, custom field support, and more on our Dynamics 365 Business Central integration page.
Integrate Business Central with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- If you want to import your data from the production environment, simply click Next to proceed and log in to your Business Central account. If you want to connect a sandbox account, change the environment name to sandbox.
- Select the data types you want to import.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.