A guide on how to integrate DinnerBooking with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your DinnerBooking account to Plecto:
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > DinnerBooking.
- Enter your DinnerBooking username and password.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the Title field.
- Click Next.
- Choose the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.