A quick guide on how to integrate Dinero with Plecto.
Available data types
Import data from Dinero and create dashboards with your accounting KPIs. For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. You can connect Dinero to Plecto and create metrics within the following data types:
- Deposit accounts
- Entry accounts
- Trade offers
Integration technical details
Visit our Dinero integration page to find information about the available data types, data update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Integrate Dinero with Plecto
- First, you need to locate your Organization ID (Firma ID) in Dinero. Log in to your Dinero account, and make sure that the sidebar menu is expanded. You will find the ID in the bottom-left corner of the sidebar.
- Open Plecto and go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Dinero.
- Enter your Organization ID and click Next.
4. You will be redirected to Dinero's authorization page. Click Godkend (Approve) to allow Plecto to access your Dinero account.
An example of Dinero's authorization page.
5. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
6. (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
7. Click Next to finish and import your data.
Practical information on data import: Entries
If you import Entries, you need to select the start and end dates of your accounting year. The dates must be written in the
Selecting an accounting year, for example, from
2021-12-31, means that, with this import, Plecto will create a new data source and only import data within the appointed accounting year.
If you add start and end dates that do not confirm with your organization's accounting year, Plecto will not be able to import your data.
To import data from another accounting year, for example, 2020, you will have to create a new data source and import the Entries data again. Only this time, you need to add different start and end dates.
Tip – Add custom data source name
You can add a custom data source name, for example, "Accounting Year 2021," while choosing the data types you wish to import to Plecto. Expand the Advanced settings and type in your custom data source title.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.