A quick guide on how to connect Dinero to Plecto.
An example of a sales dashboard.
Be aware: This integration is currently available as beta feature in Plecto.
Import data from Dinero and create dashboards with your accounting KPIs. You can connect Dinero to Plecto and create metrics within the following data types:
- Deposit accounts
- Entry accounts
To connect Dinero to Plecto:
- First, you need to locate your Organization ID (Firma ID) in Dinero. Log into your Dinero account, and make sure that the sidebar menu is expanded. You will find the ID in the bottom-left corner of the sidebar.
- Go to Data management > Data sources in Plecto and click on "+ New data source."
An example of where to find the "+ New data source" button in Plecto.
- A list of integrations will open. From there, select the Dinero integration.
- Plecto will then ask you to type in your Organization ID (Firma ID).
- To continue, click "Next" in the bottom-right corner.
An example of configuring a Dinero account to Plecto.
- You will be redirected to Dinero's authorization page. Click on "Godkend" (Approve) to allow Plecto to access your Dinero account.
An example of Dinero's authorization page.
- Once you have granted access to your Dinero account, the website will redirect you back to Plecto where you will be able to select the data types you want to import.
- To finish and import your data, click "Next."
When importing your data from Dinero, the data type called "Entries" requires selecting the start and end dates of your accounting year. The dates must be written in the
Selecting an accounting year, for example, from
2020-12-31, means that, with this import, Plecto will create a new data source and only import data within the appointed accounting year.
Be aware: If you add start and end dates that do not confirm with your organization's accounting year, Plecto will not be able to import your data.
An example of selecting data types to import to Plecto.
To import data from another accounting year, for example, 2019, you will have to create a new data source with Dinero and import the "Entries" data again. This time you only need to select the "Entries" checkbox from the data type list and add in the different start and end dates - for your accounting year 2019, for example.
Tip: You can add a custom data source name, for example, "Accounting Year 2020," while choosing the data types you wish to import to Plecto. Toggle the "Advanced settings" menu and type in your custom data source title.