A guide on how to connect your Copper CRM account to Plecto and import your sales data to create real-time dashboards.
With our integration to Copper CRM, you can import the following data types to Plecto: Activities, Leads, Opportunities, People, Tasks. Please visit our Copper CRM integration page to see the technical details on the available data types, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
To connect your Copper CRM system to Plecto, you need to provide an API key. All Copper admin users can generate API keys in Copper CRM and use them to integrate the data from their accounts with other applications.
To generate an API key from Copper, do the following:
- Open Copper and go to Settings > Integrations > API Keys.
- Click the "Generate API Key" button.
- Copy the API key. You will have to use it when creating a new Copper CRM data source in Plecto.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source.
- Choose the Copper CRM integration from the list.
- Enter the email address you use to log in to your Copper CRM account.
- Add the API key you generated in Copper.
- Click "Next" to continue.
- Select the data types you want to import. In this step, feel free to adjust the data source title and other parameters in the advanced settings. You can also change the data source settings later once the data source has been created.
- Click "Next" to import your data. Plecto will now create one to five new data sources, depending on the number of data types you import.