A guide on how to integrate your Close account with Plecto.
Plecto will create one data source for each data type you import and store it under Data management > Data sources. With our integration to Close, you can import the following data types to Plecto:
- Custom activities
- Lead status change
Visit our Close integration page to see the technical details on the available data types, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
To integrate your Close account with Plecto, you need to provide an API key. Follow these steps:
- Open Close and go to Settings > Integrations > API Keys > + New API Key.
- Give your new API key a name (for example, Plecto) and click Create API Key.
- Copy the key to your clipboard. You will have to use it when creating a new Close data source in the next step.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Close.
- Enter the API key and click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import. In this step, feel free to adjust the data source title and other parameters in the advanced settings. You can also change the data source settings later once the data source has been created.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
You have now integrated your Close account with Plecto. To help you get started, Plecto imports a month's worth of data automatically. If you want to import more data, follow this guide: Manual Refresh and Import of Data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.