A guide on how to connect your Clio account to Plecto and import your data to create real-time dashboards.
Plecto currently allows you to import the following data types from your Clio account: Accounts, Activities, Bank transactions, Bills, Contacts, Matters, Tasks.
Please visit our Clio integration page to see the technical details on the available data types, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source.
- Choose Clio from the integration list and click "Next." You will be asked to sign in to your Clio account to continue connecting to Plecto.
- Sign in to your Clio account with your email and password.
- Once you sign in, you will be redirected to Clio's authorization page. Click on the "Allow access" button to give Plecto permission to access your Clio account. Plecto will only gain read access to your Clio data.
- Now choose the data types you want to import to Plecto. In this step, feel free to adjust the data source title and other parameters in the advanced settings. You can also change the data source settings later once the data source has been created.
- Click "Next" to import your data. For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and place it under Data management > Data sources.