A guide on how to integrate your Clio account with Plecto and import your data to create real-time dashboards.
Plecto currently allows you to import the following data types from your Clio account:
- Bank transactions
Please visit our Clio integration page to see the technical details on the available data types, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Clio.
- Choose your region.
- Click Next and sign in to your Clio account.
4. Once you sign in, you will be redirected to Clio's authorization page. Click the Allow access button to give Plecto read access to your Clio data.
5. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
6. (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
7. Click Next to continue and import your data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.