A guide on how to integrate Chargebee with Plecto.
Available data types
Our integration to Chargebee allows you to import a list of data types into Plecto. The currently available data types are:
- Credit note lines
- Credit notes
- Invoice lines
Integration technical details
Visit our Chargebee integration page to see the technical details about the available data types, such as their update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Get your Chargebee credentials
Before you connect Chargebee to Plecto, you need to acquire your subdomain and an API key from Chargebee. You can find this information in your Chargebee account.
- When you log in to Chargebee, you can see the subdomain in the URL. For example,
yourcompanyis the subdomain of
- To get an API key, go to Settings > Configure Chargebee > API Keys and Webhooks and open the API Keys tab. From there, you can copy an existing API key or create a new one. Read more about API keys on Chargebee's help site.
Step 2: Create a Chargebee data source in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Chargebee.
- Enter the API key and your Chargebee subdomain.
- Click Next.
4. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
5. (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
6. Click Next to continue and import your data.
You have now connected your Chargebee data to Plecto. Find the list of your data sources in Data management > Data sources, or go to Formulas to start building your KPIs.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.