A guide on how to connect Chargebee to Plecto.
Be aware: This integration is currently available as a beta feature in Plecto.
Available data types
Our integration to Chargebee allows you to import a list of data types into Plecto. The currently available data types are:
- Credit note lines
- Credit notes
- Invoice lines
Visit our Chargebee integration page to see the technical details about the available data types, such as their update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Get your Chargebee credentials
Before you connect Chargebee to Plecto, you need to acquire your full domain and an API key from Chargebee. You can find this information in your Chargebee account.
- The domain is unique to your organization, and it is part of the URL of your Chargebee homepage. The domain could look like the following: yourcompany.chargebee.com
- To acquire an API key, go to Settings > Configure Chargebee > API Keys and Webhooks and open the API Keys tab. From there, you can copy an existing API key or create a new one. Read more about API keys on Chargebee's help site.
Connect to Plecto
- To connect Chargebee to Plecto, go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source.
- Select the Chargebee integration from the list, then click "Next."
- Insert the API key you acquired from Chargebee.
- Insert the full domain of your Chargebee homepage.
- To continue, click "Next."
An example of the credentials page for connecting Chargebee to Plecto.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto. If you open the advanced settings, you can change the new data source name and the default date used in formulas.
- To continue and create the data sources, click "Next."
An example of the available data types you can import from Chargebee to Plecto.