A guide on how to integrate Capsule CRM with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Capsule CRM currently allows you to import the following data types:
Visit our Capsule CRM integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Integrate Capsule CRM with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Capsule CRM.
- Click Next to log in to your Capsule CRM account.
- Provide your site address (subdomain) and log in to your account.
4. Click Allow to give Plecto read access to your data.
5. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
6. (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
7. Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.