A guide on how to integrate your Bitbucket data with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Bitbucket currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Pull Requests
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Bitbucket.
- Click Next and log in to your Bitbucket account.
- Click Grant access to give Plecto read access to your Bitbucket data.
- Select the data types you wish to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.