A guide on how to integrate your Billingo data with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your Billingo account to Plecto:
Where to find technical details?
Visit our Billingo integration page to find the technical details, including the available data types and their update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Billingo with Plecto
Step 1: Get an API token from Billingo
- To generate an API token, also known as API key, visit the Billingo API menu. Make sure you generate a v3 API token!
- Click the Create New Key (Új API kulcs) button.
- Give your API key a name (API elnevezése), for example, Plecto.
- Click Save (Mentés). Once you save it, the key will appear on the API key list.
- Copy the API key and proceed to step 2.
For more instructions with images, visit Billingo's article on API v3. The instructions are provided in Hungarian.
Step 2: Create a Billingo data source in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Billingo.
- Insert the API token you generated in Billingo.
- Click Next.
- Configure your data source settings. Expand the Advanced settings if you want to change the data source title, default date used in formulas, or the employee field.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.