A quick guide on how to connect Asana to Plecto.
An example of an Asana dashboard.
Be aware: This integration is currently available as a beta feature in Plecto.
Available data types
Import data from Asana to Plecto and see your project management KPIs in real time. Plecto currently supports the following data types:
Connect Asana to Plecto
To connect Asana to Plecto:
- Go to Data management > Data sources in Plecto and click on "+ New data source."
An example of the Data sources page in Plecto.
- A list of integrations will open. From there, select the Asana integration. You will now be asked to log into your Asana account to continue connecting to Plecto. Click "Next" to continue.
An example of setting up the Asana integration in Plecto.
- Once you are logged in, Plecto will ask for permission to access your Asana account. Click on "Allow" to grant permission and continue connecting Asana to Plecto.
An example of an Asana authorization page.
- Next, you will be redirected back to Plecto. From there, select the data types you want to import and click "Next" to continue.
An example of the available data types that can be imported from Asana to Plecto.
- If you import only one data type, Plecto will create one data source and redirect you to its settings. From there, you can edit the data source details, credentials, fields, and more. To finish, click on "Save" in the bottom-right corner.
- If you import multiple data types, Plecto will create multiple data sources and redirect you to your data source list under Data management > Data sources.