A quick guide on how to integrate Asana with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Plecto currently supports the following data types:
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Asana.
- Click Next and log in to your Asana account.
- Click Allow to give Plecto access to your data.
An example of an Asana authorization page.
4. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
5. (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
6. Click Next to continue and import your data.
An example of the available data types that can be imported from Asana to Plecto.
To help you get started, Plecto imports a month's worth of data automatically. If you want to import more data, open your data source settings and click Import more data. For more help, follow this guide: Manual Refresh and Import of Data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.