A guide on how to connect Aircall to Plecto and display your call KPIs on real-time dashboards.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Here are all the data types you can currently import from Aircall:
- Agents – All calls are linked to call agents that have previously been in contact with the same phone number. Importing this data type will help you know who the incoming call should (or could) be redirected to.
- Calls – Get real-time data for your incoming, outgoing, and missed calls.
- User events – This data type is based entirely on webhooks. Automatic imports don't apply. Whenever you add this data type, your data source will initially be empty and will start getting registrations whenever webhooks in Aircall update.
💡 Note on Aircall Calls
As of November 2022, the Calls data type has a new field – Talking time. It means that the data source now contains both a Duration field and a Talking time field. Here's how they're different:
Durationfield shows the total call duration from
Talking timeshows the conversation duration from
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source.
- Select Aircall from the list and click Next. You will be redirected to Aircall to log in to your account.
- Click Authorize to allow Plecto access information about your calls in Aircall.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto. In this step, feel free to adjust the data source title and other parameters in the advanced settings. You can change the data source settings also later on once the data sources are created. Click Next to import your data.
We fetch your data from Aircall both through automatic imports and with webhooks. Automatic imports run once every 1 hour, whereas webhooks update your data sources instantly. Therefore, to ensure that everything updates in real time in Plecto, it's important that you add in Aircall all the phone numbers you want to track. If you don't add the numbers in Aircall, your data sources will update only once an hour.
Follow the steps below or read Aircall's help article to learn how to add phone numbers.
- Log in to Aircall as an admin.
- Navigate to Integrations > Plecto > Configure > Add or remove numbers.
3. Add and save the phone numbers you want to track under Connected numbers.
Tip – Run a manual import of your data in Plecto
Once you've added the phone numbers in Aircall, we recommend you run a manual data import in Plecto. This way, you'll make sure that all of your Aircall data gets imported into Plecto.
Plecto subscribes to the following events in Aircall webhooks:
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.