A guide on how to integrate Agile CRM with Plecto and display your business metrics on real-time dashboards.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Agile CRM currently allows you to import the following data types:
To integrate your Agile CRM account with Plecto, you need to provide an API key. To find or create a new key, do the following:
- Open Agile CRM.
- Click the dropdown menu in the top-right corner, then select Admin Settings.
- You should see a REST API key under the API Key section.
- Copy the key and move on to step 2.
- Open Plecto, then go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Agile CRM.
- Enter the email you use to sign into your Agile CRM.
- Insert the API key you obtained in step 1.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.