A guide on how to integrate Agendor with Plecto and display your business metrics on real-time dashboards.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Agendor currently allows you to import the following data types:
Integration technical details
Visit our Agendor integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Agendor with Plecto
You need to provide an API token to be able to connect Agendor with Plecto. Here's what to do:
- Log in to your Agendor account and go to Menu > Integrações.
- Copy the API token (read more about Agendor API here).
- Open Plecto, then go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Agendor.
- Insert your API token.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.