A guide on how to integrate Adversus with Plecto.
Table of contents
Available data types
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and store it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your Adversus account to Plecto:
- Sales Lines
Visit our Adversus integration page to see more detailed information about what data you can import, update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Note on Adversus Leads
If you create custom fields in Leads, you need to make sure the field type is Number (in some cases, custom fields are formatted as Text, which blocks Plecto from performing calculations such as summing field values). Here's an Adversus guide on how to change the field types.
Integrate Adversus with Plecto
- First, you need to create an API user in Adversus to get the necessary credentials to add in Plecto. Here's the Adversus guide on how to create an API user.
- Open Plecto and go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Adversus.
- Enter your Adversus API user's username and password.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.