A guide on how to integrate your ActiveCampaign account with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one ActiveCampaign data source and store it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your ActiveCampaign account to Plecto:
- Contact lists
- Contact tags
- Deal stages
To create an ActiveCampaign data source in Plecto, you need to obtain an API key from ActiveCampaign and find your subdomain.
- Open your ActiveCampaign account.
- Go to Settings > Developer > Key.
- Copy the alphanumerical string from the field Key. You will have to use it in Step 2.
- Find your subdomain. You'll see the subdomain in the URL when you open your ActiveCampaign account. The subdomain in the following example is highlighted in pink:
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > ActiveCampaign.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the field Title.
- Insert the API key you copied from ActiveCampaign.
- Enter your ActiveCampaign subdomain.
- Click Next.
- Choose the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.