A guide on how to integrate your Accelo data with Plecto to visualize your business metrics on real-time dashboards.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Accelo currently allows you to import the following data types:
Visit our Accelo integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Register a new API application in Accelo
Before you can integrate Accelo with Plecto, you need to register an API application in your Accelo account and find your Accelo subdomain, Client ID and Client Secret.
- Open Accelo, then go to Settings > API > Register Application.
- Enter the following details:
- Application name –
- Application email – your email address
- Application type –
- Redirect URL – https://integrate.plecto.com/oauth2/accelo/v1/callback/
- Application name –
- Save the new application.
- You will be able to see a Client ID and Client Secret once the application is registered. Keep the browser tab open because you'll have to copy these credentials to Plecto in step 2.
Where to find the subdomain?
You can find the subdomain in the URL when logged in to your Accelo account. For example, if the URL is
example.accelo.com, the subdomain is
Step 2: Add a new Accelo data source in Plecto
- Open Plecto in a new browser tab.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Accelo.
- Enter your Accelo subdomain.
- Insert your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Click Next.
- Log in to your Accelo account.
- Select the data types you want to import.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.