A guide on how to connect your 4Com account to Plecto.
Table of contents
Currently, you can import the following data types from 4Com:
Visit our 4Com integration page to see the technical details on the available data types, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Connect 4Com to Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > 4Com.
- Provide your username and an API token.
Username: This is the email you use to log in to 4Com.
API Token: This is a unique ID that you can generate in 4Com.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
API token from 4Com
Only Super Users and Restricted Users can generate API tokens in 4Com. To access your token, go to Configuration > System Settings > API. From there, you'll be able to generate a new API token.
What to do if there are employee duplicates?
After integrating 4Com, Plecto will create new employees in your organization. It might be that some employee profiles have duplicates. If so, you will have to merge the duplicate profiles manually.
- Go to Organization > Employees.
- Click the Actions button on the right of an employee profile, then click Merge with another employee.
- Choose the duplicate profile, then click Merge.
For more help, read our help article Merge Employees.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.