My Data Sources are disabled... Refreshing credentials
How to refresh your credentials in Plecto.
How to re-enable data sources
- Go to 'Data Sources', and click on 'Settings' on the disabled data source
- Click 'Enable'
- You might have to re-import your data; Click 'Import more data', and select the time period you wish to import
Are your data sources still disabled?
- Go to 'Data management' > 'Credentials', or go to the data source's settings
- Click on your credentials (the e-mail) linked to the integration that needs refreshing, or "Edit Credentials" in the data source's settings
- Click on the 'Refresh' button
- You might be asked to log in again with your credentials (to Podio, Pipedrive, Zendesk, etc.) and re-connect to the system. When this is done the credentials will be updated
- Follow the instructions above to Re-enable your data sources - This needs to be done for all the affected data sources
You might have to re-import your data after, to pull in any registrations skipped whilst the data source was disabled - You can read how to do this here.
If you do not find the 'Refresh credentials' button in your data source's settings, please contact our support team on email@example.com or write to us through our support chat on app.plecto.com.