My Data Sources are disabled in Plecto - what should I do?
How to refresh your credentials in Plecto.
How to re-enable data sources
- Go to 'Data Sources', and click on 'Settings' on the disabled data source
- Click 'Enable'
- You might have to re-import your data; Click 'Import more data', and select the time period you wish to import
Are your data sources still disabled?
- Go to 'Data management' > 'Credentials', or go to the data source's settings and edit credentials
- Click on your credentials (the e-mail), and click 'Refresh credentials' on the green button
- You might be asked to log in again with your credentials (to Podio, Pipedrive, Zendesk, etc.) and re-connect to the system. When this is done the credentials will be updated
- Go to data sources, and click on the settings on the disabled data source. Check 'Enable' and 'Save'
- You might have to re-import your data; Click 'Import more data', and select the time period from which you wish to do a re-import of data
If you do not find the 'Refresh credentials' button in your data source's settings, please contact our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us through our support chat on app.plecto.com.