The achievements are a more permanent way to show that someone did something great, rather than other notifications.
The achievement will be shown next to the employee's name with an icon of own choice.
How to create an achievement:
First you have to create the achievement from 'Gamification' in the top menu. In 'Achievements' you have the following options:
- Award: Best person in the chosen time period.
- Membership: This is like a skill, e.g. a person can be good to customer service, sales etc.
- Record: Can only be given to one person.
- The period where the achievement will be valid.
If you select this month the person will have the achievement in the current month, and next month it will reset.
How to give achievements:
You can either give achievements manually or by using notifications.
To give an achievement manually:
- Go to 'Employees' in the top menu.
- Find the person who should have the achievement.
- Click 'Actions' next to the person and choose 'View profile'.
- Click 'Give achievement'.
- Choose between the created achievements.
- Choose period where the achievement should be valid.
To give an achievement by using notifications:
- Go to 'Gamification' > 'Notifications'.
- Select 'Achievement'.
- Remember to decide whether you want the notification to be based on 'A new or updated registration' or 'The result of a formula'.
Example: Using notifications to give achievements.